:: Exchange Link ::

Monday, August 16, 2010

Fighting Umbrella Corporation

poster


If me, I like to be Alice because she hot and awesome..she have the power can destroy all the zombies..with his clone its more easier to her go to Umbrella Corporation...think about it..if Alice have power can destroy a hundred of zombies...plus with her clones power...can you imagine it...





I think it waste the time to find the cure...the virus spread quickly and if the virus is not destroyed it will be difficult to stop it...so the easier way to stop the virus is kill the zombies that spread the virus and then destroy the Umbrella Corporation until the dust...YYEEEAAAHHHHH!!!!! I like it....no mercy to criminal and undead...the people turn to zombies is already dead....there are no hope to kept their alive....KILL THEM ALL......

The other thing that I like about Alice (Mila Jovovich) is

- she HOT and SEXIER

- she got stail when fighting...

- she EXTRAORDINARY person..

- and I like she's eye when she stare to the enemy....she awesome...!!




2 comments:

QERY HASAN said...

Anda dapat award dari saya sebab blog anda menarik.. hehehe

Teh Tarik Drinker said...

great post and all the best for the comp!

do check out my entry as well ya?

tehtarikmemoirs.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails